The following is a list of articles pertaining to universes in Dozerfleet Comics.
Currently-active universe / multiverses
There are currently 12 known noteworthy active universes.
- Xiralia (setting of Adam-00's Cagegirl.) (2014-2016)
- Prodigalia (setting of The Tale of Emily Barnes and the Two Jens) (2013-present)
- Dozerfleet Megaverse (see below)
- Rubberjeria (setting of Rubber Joy) (2011-present)
| The world of Adam-00's graphic novel Cagegirl. Also known as the Cagegirl Universe. Includes events in "Cagegiggles," and the first episode of the Percolation Warriors Saga.
Note: Events in Daredoers may or may not exist as canon to this world. It is clear from a movie poster scene in one clip that events of the Daredoers storyline have been fictionalized for retelling inside Xira's world.
Earth-EVAPE-1 and Earth-EVAPE-2
| Sometimes spelled "Dementeria." The Every Ape Songverse(s). Worlds where Every Ape and His Brother songs' events take place.
- Gerosha Multiverse (2001-present)
- Cataclysmic Gerosha (Ciem: Inferno, The Gray Champion: Freedom's Apparition, Sodality, Swappernetters, Cherinob, etc.) (2012-present)
- Eccentria (setting of The Blue Face Film Strips, Volkonir, and The Bison, among others.) (2002-present)
- Dromedia (setting of Camelorum Adventures (2015-present), The Trapezoid Kids Movie (2003), Pekins (2002), Grillitan Diner (2002), The Slushy Show (2011), etc.]] (2001-present)
- Various pocket dimensions
- Wilinskeria (setting of Ride of the Three Bulldozers) (2006)
- Gorillia (setting of Q-Basic Gorillas) (2003-present)
- Dementaria (setting of Every Ape and His Brother songs) (1999-present)
| Also known as the Qilantaverse and Gorillaverse. World of the Q-Basic Gorillas fanfic webcomic, which reimagines the 1990 video game by IBM and Microsoft as a Michael Bay movie series not unlike Transformers.
| Also called the Eccentriaverse, Bison Universe, and Volkonir Universe. The world of Volkonir and all related stories with the same common mythos. The Bison, Marzwhatti, and all stories related to them also reside here.
| Also known as the Dromedeverse, and as the Dromedary Heights Aligned Continuity Universe. The world of Camelorum Adventures, The Trapezoid Kids Movie, Grillitan Diner, The Slushy Show, and Pekins.
|Dromedia has many, each with its own version of Earth. Only multiversal singularities and versions of MODM can effortlessly visit all of them. Most require at least a Percolation Wand or similar device to deliberately visit a different universe's Earth.|
| Earth-Dzf-FAN-PRTVU-1 (Dozerfleet Rangeria)
Where fanfic versions of the Power Rangers exist, as seen in the unofficial crossover Volkonir Meets the Power Rangers.) This world takes elements of the main Power Rangers TV show timeline and mixes them with elements of the world depicted in Boom! Studios' comics.
| Earth-Dzf-FAN-PRCU-1 (Dozerfleet Cinematic Rangeria)
Where fanfic versions of the 2017 film Power Rangers exist. This take on the Power Rangers Cinematic Universe derives elements both from the 2017 film and from the comic Aftershock.
| Earth-Dzf-FAN-ERTVU-1 (Dozerfleet Emoria)
Where fanfic versions of the Mighty Moshin' Emo Rangers exist. John's transition to StraightxEdge Ranger happens a lot sooner in this version.
| Earth-Dzf-MEME-1 (Dozerfleet Memia)
Where popular internet meme characters actually exist.
| Earth-Dzf-FAN-LZT-2 (Dozerfleet Lazeria)
Where fanfic versions of the cast of LazyTown reside.
| Earth-TTL-1 (Terroralifa)
Setting of Teen in Terror Life, the dimension Candace winds up sent to in "17 and Amphibious" to stop Rita Rigatoni and protect Anna Ford. It is a parody of 17 & Life Jailbait and Locked Up by Jared Cohn and of Prison Break: The Final Break.
| Earth-MITCH-1 (Mitchfellinta)
Home dimension of Mitchfeller, a parody of Litchfield from Orange is the New Black.
The world of Rubber Joy.
Main article: Gerosha multiverse
| 7 7.2 7.2.1
Cataclysmic Gerosha Aligned Continuity Family
- Indie Angeleria: Cherinob was originally going to be set in its own separate universe. It's since been merged with The Gerosha Chronicles, and revised to be canon to it. This will affect the Swappernetters timeline most of all, as Frotchimar's interference with the Chrome Kite and Swappernetter Society feud forces the Angelic Army to get directly involved in human political affairs that they normally take a passive approach to.
- Annihilatoria: Home of the fanfiction Annihilators Aerodynamic, which combined Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, and Batman action figures to create a single continuity not unlike a more-serious take on the Randomverse. (1993 - 2000)
- Pentagonia: Setting for Super Knights and Pentagon's Bots (1993 - 1998)
- Stickvillageria: Setting for Defenders of Stick-Man Village (1993 - 1994)
- 2-HeadTurtlia: Setting for President 42 Horror and The 2-Headed Turtle (1993 - 1994)
- Puckveria: Setting for Pac-Man parody The Cool Adventures of Puck-Man (1994 - 1997)
- AliCaveria: Setting for Alien School, The Airhead Beast Attacks, and Cavemen at School (1994 - 1996)
- Penguinera: Setting for The Penguins (1994 - 1998)
- GoldToadia: Setting for The Golden Toad (1995)
- Spitteria: Setting for a Spider-Man parody called Spitter-Man, about a human dilophosaurus (1996 - 1997)
- Poacheria: Setting for Attack of the Pontiac Poachers (1995)
- Maniaera (1996)
- Proto Slushyera: Setting for Deranged Cowboys and Indians, 2 Old Men and a Frog, etc. (1996-2001)
- Jockeyera: Setting for a Power Rangers parody called Rainbow Jockeys (1997-1998)
- Mech-Conera: Setting for Mechanical Conflict (1998-2000)
- Jellybeanea: Setting for Camp Jellybean and its sequels (1996-2002)
- Emuveria: Setting for Jack Emu (2001)
- Pollolia: Setting for Pollo Dehielo (2001)
- Grammaria: Setting for The Adventurous Adventures of Redundant Man (2001)
- Rubikia: Setting for Replox: Abstract Foundations (2001-2002)
- Lo-Munia: Setting for Lo-Mun's Cooking Adventure (2005)
- Voyageria: Setting for Stationery Voyagers (2000-2018)
- Becka-Rangeria: Setting for Power Rangers and Finding Nemo parodies Becka Rangers: Nemo Thunder and Becka Rangers: Dory Charge (2008-2016)
- Bikeria: Setting for When Bikes Argue and its sequel (2005-2008)
- Mackleya: Setting for The Mutt Mackley Show (1999-2018)
- Main continuity
- MACK-2: Mackley's Wardrobe (2009)
- Gerosha Multiverse (2002-present)
All items (12)